Tomato drip irrigation program
Drip irrigation is a relatively easy way to achieve water and fertilizer integration of crop irrigation. The water and fertilizer can be evenly transported to the roots of the plants through the dripper. Drip irrigation has the advantages of water saving and fertilizer saving, saving medicine and labor, high quality and high efficiency. The application of drip fertigation technology has a good effect in the greenhouse vegetable production. The following is a brief introduction to the method of drip irrigation and fertilization technology for tomato cultivation.
First. Drip irrigation and fertilization device
Planting 1 to 2 drip irrigation pipes per ridge in the greenhouse, the dripper is upward, and the distance between the drip heads is about 30 cm. The front end is equipped with a differential pressure fertilization tank or a venturi fertiliser and a mesh filter.
Second, drip irrigation and fertilization methods
The drip irrigation requires a small amount of multiple times, which is embodied in the timely drip irrigation after the planting, and the water volume is 20-25 cubic meters/mu to reduce the seedlings. In the seedling stage and flowering stage, no irrigation or drip irrigation is carried out 1 or 2 times, each irrigation is 6-10 cubic meters/mu, and each time adding fertilizer 3~5 kg/mu. From the fruit expansion period to the harvesting period, every 5 to 10 days, drip irrigation once every time, each irrigation 6~12 cubic meters / acre, each time adding fertilizer 4 ~ 6 kg / acre; depending on the growth of the tomato, you can add water and fertilizer once. Stop drip irrigation and fertilize 10 to 15 days before pulling.
Third, the specific method of operation
1. Fertilizer selection. To choose a water-soluble drip irrigation fertilizer, mixing with other fertilizers does not produce precipitation, and the drip irrigation system is less corrosive. The drip irrigation fertilizer is generally divided into homemade fertilizer and special fertilizer. The homemade fertilizer can be urea, potassium nitrate, ammonium nitrate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, white powder potassium chloride and the like. It is recommended to use special fertilizer for drip irrigation, which requires high nutrient content and contains trace elements. The ratio of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is about 1.2:0.7:1.1 in the early stage, about 1.1:0.5:1.4 in the medium term, and about 1:0.3:1.7 in the later stage.
2. Fertilization operation. Dissolve the fertilizer in water first, stir it thoroughly, let it stand for a while, then pour the filtered fertilizer into the fertilization tank (barrel). Generally, the fertilizer is added after 20 to 30 minutes of irrigation, and the pressure difference type fertilization method generally takes 40 to 60 minutes to prevent uneven or insufficient fertilization.
3. Drip irrigation system maintenance. Continue to drip for 20 to 30 minutes after each fertilization to flush the tubing. After the system is running for one growing season, the drain valve at the lower part of the filter should be opened to clean the filter. After 3 to 5 times of drip fertigation, the end of the drip irrigation tube (belt) should be opened for washing.
The benefits of tomato drip irrigation technology:
1. Tomato drip irrigation belt accurately controls the amount of irrigation
One of the main benefits of using a drip tape for irrigation is that the drip tape can be precisely controlled in real time, which is especially important for tomatoes that require different amounts of water during the growth phase.
2, tomato drip irrigation belt can effectively reduce pests and diseases
When tomatoes are irrigated with traditional flood irrigation or sprinkler irrigation, the air humidity is high, and pests and diseases are prone to occur, resulting in reduced yield of tomatoes. The most irrigation in China, the tomato drip irrigation belt firstly transports water directly to the root of the plant, the surface wet area is small, the evaporation is small, and the valve can be switched in real time through various drip irrigation valves, so the tomato drip irrigation belt can effectively prevent the humidity from being over High pests and diseases.
3, tomato drip irrigation belt is easy to lay and recycle
Tomatoes in two seasons a year, if planted in a greenhouse environment, more than a year, the pattern of multi-season planting environment may change, tomato drip irrigation belt can be recycled and re-layed, very conducive to management and use.
Pay attention to the following points when installing the drip irrigation system:
1. The hole in the drip irrigation belt is usually laid upwards and covered with the mulch film. If the film is not covered, the drip irrigation hole can be laid down;
2. When installing the irrigation system, install a filter to purify the water. Clean water can be installed without a filter.
3. Be careful not to scratch or puncture the drip tape or the supervisor during installation and field operations;
4. When not using the drip tape, keep the device in a cool place.
Reasonable irrigation methods and related irrigation parameters can effectively improve the utilization of irrigation water for crops, improve the growth characteristics of crops, and increase the yield increase.
Product introduction: winter cold resistant excellent variety – Youla 516
The infinite growth type tomato variety grows vigorously, the leaves are dark green, the roots are developed, and the cold resistance is strong. When the temperature is low, the fruit is fast, the early maturity is good, the fruit is apple-shaped, pink, shiny, and the fruit weight is 280-320 g. The fruit is neat. The umbilical is beautiful, the hardness is good, the bracts are opened, the high fruit rate is high, the anti-TY virus, the gray leaf spot, the withering and other diseases are suitable, and it is suitable for wintering and early spring cultivation in the north.