Photovoltaic pumps are increasingly recognized as the most attractive means of water supply in sunny areas of the world, especially in remote areas where there is no electricity or electricity. They use the available and inexhaustible solar energy to achieve high economic and reliable water supply. Usually, photovoltaic pumps (or solar pumps) refer to three kinds of AC pumps, recently named photovoltaic water pumping system.
The photovoltaic water pump system is an optoelectronic-mechanical integrated system which has been developed rapidly in recent years. It uses the power from solar cells to drive high-efficiency water pumps from the ground depths by means of maximum power point tracking, conversion and control devices, such as DC, permanent magnet, brushless, sensorless, stator-rotor double plastic-encapsulated motor or high-efficiency asynchronous motor or high-speed switched reluctance motor. Put it on the ground for irrigation or drinking. Modern technology from design to manufacture involves many disciplines such as electricity, machinery, power electronics, computer, control and so on. It provides a very good means for the development of modern agriculture, energy saving, environmental protection and so on. This system has a good long-term economy, especially compared with the common diesel engine pumping, it has the advantage of overwhelming economy. The development of this new type of environmental protection and energy-saving products will undoubtedly bring great economic and social benefits to the development of industry and economy, especially to the development of modern agriculture in arid areas. It is particularly in line with the development strategy of building a “resource-saving” and “environment-friendly” society.
1. Brushless DC photovoltaic water pump 2, brushless DC photovoltaic water pump (motor type) 3, brushless DC photovoltaic water pump (magnetic drive isolation type) 4, solar photovoltaic water pump (photovoltaic water pumping system, AC pump)
1. Brush DC photovoltaic pump: When the pump works, the coil and commutator rotate, the magnet and carbon brush do not rotate. The alternating change of coil current direction is completed with the commutator and brush that the motor rotates. As long as the motor rotates the carbon brush, the wear will occur. When the computer pump runs to a certain time, the wear gap of the carbon brush will increase, and the sound will also increase, and the continuous operation will last several hundred hours. After that, the carbon brush cannot
play the role of reversal. Advantages: Low price.
2. Brushless motor photovoltaic pump: Brushless DC motor pump is composed of brushless DC motor and impeller. The shaft of the motor is connected with the impeller. There is a gap between the stator and the rotor of the pump. Water will penetrate into the motor for a long time and the motor will burn out easily. Advantages: Brushless DC motor has been standardized, there are specialized manufacturers mass production, low cost, high efficiency.
3. Brushless DC Magnetically Driven Photovoltaic Pump: Brushless DC Pump uses electronic component commutation without carbon brush commutation. It uses high performance wear-resistant ceramic shaft and ceramic bush. The Bush is connected with a magnet through injection molding to avoid wear, so the life of brushless DC Magnetically Driven Pump is greatly enhanced. The stator part and the rotor part of the magnetic isolation pump are completely isolated. The stator and the circuit board part are sealed with epoxy resin, 100% waterproof, the rotor part is made of a permanent magnet, and the pump body is made of environmentally friendly materials. The noise is low, the volume is small and the performance is stable. Various required parameters can be adjusted by the winding of stator, and wide voltage operation can be achieved.
Main Applications of Pumps
1. Automotive pumps: automotive electronic pumps, automotive electric pumps, parking heater pumps, preheater pumps, automotive warm air circulation, automotive engine refrigeration, automotive battery refrigeration, motorcycle electric pumps, etc., working environment requirements: – 40 degrees – 120 degrees, before 2013, the water pump market is mainly occupied by Westbast, Germany, but in 2013 this pattern will be deep – Peng – Dian – Electron. As a result, they have successfully developed a pump with similar shape and parameters as imported from Germany. In the first half of 2013, they will have a second product.
2. Solar pumps: solar panels are used to drive pumps directly. Solar pumps have three main functions:
(1) Energy saving, 35% energy saving compared with ordinary direct current pumps.
(2) Soft start function, power up to 1W can start normally
(3) It is convenient to set various protection functions, such as over-voltage, over-current, temperature protection, etc.
3. Food-grade pumps: mainly used in dishwasher pumps, coffee pot pumps, drinking water pumps, pumps select materials that meet food-grade standards, can work at 100 high temperatures for a long time.
4. Cold and warm mattress water pumps: water-cooled mattress water pumps, water-heated mattress water pumps, car cushion water pumps, requirements: low noise, 28 dB to meet the normal requirements, at present, many domestic manufacturers are unable to do, Shen-Peng-Electronics can achieve 25 dB, mainly exported to Korea.
5. Computer water-cooled pumps: The customer base is mainly DIY market, which requires low noise and strong momentum. At present, 90% of the domestic market is occupied by Shen-Peng.
6. Water heater pumps: There are also a small number of motor-type water pumps for water heaters. Most manufacturers have switched to DC brushless pumps, especially in Singapore, Malaysia and other Southeast Asian countries. Because it is safe, energy-saving, small size, long life, easy to adjust. This industry has been occupied by German pumps in the past. In Southeast Asia, Shen-Peng-Shui-Pump can account for 80% of the market.
7. Water chiller pumps: This industry has to mention Shen-Peng-Diaphragm-Electronics again. All domestic medium and small water chillers have been replaced by DC brushless pumps from previous diaphragm pumps. Water pumps have become the standard of medium and small water chillers and pumps industry. They have stable pressurization, low noise and nearly 10 times the life of diaphragm pumps.
8. Air-conditioning refrigeration pumps: extensive