Faucet connection diagram:
Q & A:
Q1: How can I control the phone remotely?
A1: Bind the account after the configuration is successful. Open the device properties and click Account Bind to associate this device with the account.
Q2: How to set the controller’s water temporarily?
A2: Select the controller, click ON to turn it on, and click OFF to turn it off. Q3: How do I set the smart timer? For example, I want to set the water for 2 minutes at 6 o’clock at the weekend.
1. Select smart timing and click “+” to create a new command.
2. Determine the task name and enter “Weekend Watering” (you can name it anything, here is an example)
3. Click the timing setting, adjust the time to 18:00, select power on, and click the timing setting again to confirm. (ps: Please be sure to choose power on)
4. Click the delay setting and adjust the time to 0: 2: 0. Click the delay setting again to confirm.
5. Click Repeat, click Weekend, and click Repeat to confirm again. 6. Check whether the task is “Watering on weekends, 18:00, continuous power 0: 2: 0, Saturday and Sunday”.
Q3: Must the controller be within the wireless range of the router?
A3: Yes, the controller must be connected to the router’s wireless network.
Q4: Will the controller shut down automatically when the controller is powered off when the water is discharged?
A4: It will automatically shut down. As long as the program is set within the time range after the power is turned on again, the program when the power is turned off will be started.
Q5: Can I remotely control the device?
A5: Yes, as long as your device is online and your phone can access the Internet, you can control the device anywhere in the world. PS: You need to bind the device first!