|Power connection||220V / 380V|
|Function||3-4 channels of fat absorption|
|Fat absorption||60-350L / H|
|Rated voltage||220V / 380V|
|Number of channels||3|
|Channel fertilization capacity||250L / h|
|Boundary dimension||135*60 * 55|
Water and fertilizer integrated machine is agricultural irrigation equipment that combines irrigation and fertilization. It uses the pressure system (or natural terrain drop) to dissolve soluble solids or liquid fertilizers according to the soil nutrient content and the type of fertilizer requirements and characteristics of crop types. The fertilizer liquid is mixed with irrigation water to supply water through a controlled pipeline system. Fertilization, after the water and fertilizer are combined, drip irrigation is formed through pipes and drippers to infiltrate the crop root development and growth area uniformly, regularly and quantitatively, so that the main root-soil is always kept loose and suitable moisture content; at the same time according to the needs of different crops Fertilizer characteristics, soil environment and nutrient content status, water requirements for different growing seasons of crops, and regular requirements for fertilizer requirements are designed for different growth periods. Moisture and nutrients are regularly quantified and directly provided to crops in proportion.
Product function introduction:
• Multi-level irrigation mode, which is divided into the fertilization system, spraying system, drip irrigation area, sprinkler irrigation area, etc., which greatly meets crop multi-region irrigation.
• Integrated IoT system, which can detect air temperature and humidity, soil temperature and humidity, carbon dioxide, light, rainfall, wind speed, air pressure, PM2.5, etc., and provide central services, which can be mapped to large LED screens, computers and mobile phones. Industrial-grade CPU, stable and efficient. Provides alarm and protection functions at all levels for more stable operation
• The main tank liquid level and the fat tank liquid level are detected, and a functional policy of more stops and less replenishment is adopted. Automatic protection
• Multi-level time control strategy, according to different areas, different automatic time control can be formulated, and the setting cycle is long. Stable and efficient operation
• Contains stirring function and provides regular services
• Built-in inverter, main cabinet-type frequency conversion voltage regulation, can be connected to remote pressure gauge constant pressure water supply
• Data records, irrigation records, historical records can be viewed at any time
• Open various interfaces to connect and control with external equipment
• Support customized function, the system can be modified and changed according to customer requirements
I. Water and fertilizer balance
The traditional way of watering and fertilizing, crops are hungry for a few days and then support for a few days, and they cannot “eat and drink” evenly. The scientific irrigation method can be used to supply crops at any time according to the water and fertilizer requirements of the crops, ensuring that the crops “eat comfortably and drink happily”!
2. Save time and labor
Traditional trench irrigation and fertilization are laborious and time-consuming, and very troublesome. With drip irrigation, you only need to open the valve and close the electric gate, and there is almost no work.
3. Water-saving and fertilizer saving
With the integration of drip irrigation and water and fertilizer, the fertilizer needed by the crops is directly transported to the roots of the plants with water evenly. The crops “drink slowly and carefully” greatly improves the utilization rate of fertilizer, which can reduce the fertilizer consumption by 50%, and the water consumption is only 30% – 40% of that of furrow irrigation.
4. Reduce disease
Many diseases of crops in greenhouses are soil-borne diseases that spread with flowing water. Such as pepper blight, tomato blight, etc., drip irrigation can directly and effectively control the occurrence of soil-borne diseases. Drip irrigation can reduce the humidity in the shed and reduce the occurrence of diseases.
5. Temperature and humidity control
The use of drip irrigation in winter can control the amount of watering, reduce humidity and increase ground temperature. Traditional trench irrigation will cause soil compaction and poor permeability, and the crop root system will be in an anoxic state, which will cause the phenomenon of creeping roots. The use of drip irrigation can avoid problems such as crop creeping roots and yellow leaves caused by excessive watering.
Smart Agriculture System Solution Design
Hardware composition of intelligent agricultural control
Wireless sensor: such as temperature and humidity sensor, soil temperature and humidity sensor, light sensor, a CO2 sensor, and other equipment. Controller: temperature and humidity controller, light intensity controller, soil temperature and humidity controller, etc., which is used for centralized processing of data information uploaded by each sensor, and issuing control instructions issued by the control computer. Control computer, touch screen: used for the display of various data acquisition, remote control of various field equipment (fan, humidification, heating solenoid valve, etc.), the printing of various data reports, etc. Remote control terminal: mobile phone, computer, etc.
Main functions of the system:
1. Agricultural field data collection function (such as temperature and humidity, soil pH, etc.);
2. Agricultural production scene video collection, production process monitoring function;
3. A large number of data analysis functions accumulated in the production process;
4. Remote control functions such as rolling curtain, irrigation, fan, etc;
5. Mobile monitoring and control functions;
The automatic control system of the greenhouse can measure the wind direction, wind speed, temperature, humidity, light, air pressure, rainfall, solar radiation, solar ultraviolet, soil temperature and humidity and other agricultural environmental factors. According to the requirements of the growth of greenhouse plants, it can automatically control the environmental control equipment such as window opening, film rolling, fan wet curtain, biological light supplement, irrigation, and fertilization, and automatically control the environment in the greenhouse Let the environment reach the range suitable for plant growth and provide a suitable environment for plant growth.
“Smart agriculture” can significantly improve the efficiency of agricultural production and operation.
Based on the accurate agricultural sensor for real-time monitoring, using cloud computing, data mining and other technologies for multi-level analysis, and the analysis instructions and various control equipment linkage to complete agricultural production and management.
This kind of intelligent machinery not only solves the problem of the increasing shortage of agricultural labor force, but also realizes the high scale, intensive and industrialized agricultural production, improves the response-ability of agricultural production to the natural environment risk, and makes the weak traditional agriculture become a modern industry with high efficiency.