The soil moisture sensor is a high-precision, high-sensitivity sensor for measuring soil moisture. By measuring the dielectric constant of the soil, it can directly and stably reflect the true moisture content of various soils. The soil moisture sensor measures the volume percentage of soil moisture and is a soil moisture measurement method that meets current international standards. Suitable for soil moisture monitoring, scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouses, flowers and vegetables, grassland pastures, rapid soil testing, plant cultivation, sewage treatment, grain storage, greenhouse control, precision agriculture, etc. Measurement of water content in particulate matter. High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
1. The new generation soil temperature and humidity sensor have the characteristics of low power consumption, small size, convenient carrying, simple installation, operation, and maintenance.
2. Made of high-quality stainless steel needles, can withstand long-term dissolution, and is more resistant to acid and alkali salt corrosion in the soil.
3. Use epoxy resin as sealing material, can be soaked in water for a long time without leakage.
4. High measurement accuracy, reliable performance, less affected by soil salt content, suitable for various soils.
5. Packed in anti-static self-sealing bags, safe and reliable for transportation and storage.
6. With three-way anti-miswiring protection for power line, ground line and the signal line, three-core shielded line, more accurate measurement, and safer use.
1. Fast measurement method:
(1) Select a suitable measurement location and avoid clods;
(2) plan the topsoil according to the measured depth;
(3) Maintain the original tightness of the underlying soil
(4) Hold the sensor firmly and insert it vertically into the soil;
(5) Do not shake left or right when inserting to ensure close contact with the soil.
2. Buried survey method:
(1) Vertically dig a pit with a diameter of about 20cm;
(2) Depth according to measurement needs;
(3) Insert the steel needle of the sensor horizontally into the pit;
(4) compact the pit to ensure it is in close contact with the soil;
(5) After the belt is stable for a period of time, long-term measurement and recording can be performed.
1. All steel needles must be inserted into the soil during measurement.
2. Avoid direct sunlight on the sensor and cause the temperature to be too high. Pay attention to lightning protection in the field.
3. Do not bend the steel needle violently, do not pull the sensor lead wire with force, and do not drop or hit the sensor violently.
4. The protection grade of the sensor is IP68, which can soak the sensor in water.
5. Due to the presence of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it should not be energized in the air for a long time.
- High precision environmental information acquisition equipment
- Remote automatic control irrigation equipment
- Video monitoring equipment
- The intelligent decision on irrigation water consumption
- Realize the intelligence of agricultural forestry field production, automation
- Precise irrigation
Through the information collected and returned by the sensor, the soil water demand is judged and analyzed, and automatic irrigation is conducted. When the set threshold value is reached, the irrigation is stopped to achieve the purpose of water conservation and accurate irrigation.
- Remote centralized control
Support remote control, manual control, automatic control, timing control and other working modes, can control all irrigation equipment, save manpower.
- Operation log
The system automatically records the operation of the equipment and automatically generates the operation production log. You can view all the operation records through our App.
- Agriculture environmental monitoring
Through the sensor acquisition terminal, the platform can comprehensively, scientifically and truly reflect changes of the environment in the monitored area, and provide the soil moisture status of each monitoring point.