PVC water supply pipe mainly has the following characteristics:
1. Light weight: the weight per unit length is only 1 / 6 of that of cast iron pipe
2. High strength: the tensile strength can reach more than 45MPa
3. Small resistance: the inner wall of the pipe is smooth without scaling, and the head loss along the same caliber pipe is more than 30% lower than that of the cast iron pipe, which can greatly save the operation power cost
4. Corrosion resistance: it has good acid resistance, alkali resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, electric power corrosion resistance and no pitting in use
5. Easy installation: flexible connection, rubber ring sealing, convenient installation and good sealing;
6. Long service life: under normal working conditions, the service life can reach 50 years
7. Meet the drinking water standard: the delivered water is not subject to secondary pollution;
8. Low cost: the transportation and installation cost is low, the material cost is cheap, and the total project cost is 30% less than the cast iron sheath road.
Water supply engineering, electrical engineering, construction works, sewage system,Telecommunication engineering,
drilling engineering, salt water project, Natural Gas engineering, chemical plant, paper mill, brewing fermentation plant,
electroplate plant, agricultural garden, oil field, livestock breeding, freeway engineering, golf course engineering and
plastic sheet for fishing.