Solar photovoltaic water pump system (PV water system) structure
Solar photovoltaic water pump system (photovoltaic water system) is mainly composed of solar panels, solar photovoltaic water pump inverter, water pump three major components.
a solar submersible pump, immersed into water, connects the motor with a pump directly.
It consists of a submersible pump, motor, MPPT controller, water pipe, cable, solar panels and etc.
Solar panels convert solar energy into electrical energy, connecting to dedicated low-voltage solar pump.
It is convenient, practical and simple. The solar pump runs automatically in the sun, while it runs continuously by battery or grid electric when little sunshine.
Solar panel: solar energy collection and photoelectric conversion device
Solar photovoltaic water pump inverter/controller: convert the electricity generated by solar panels to drive the water pump; Control and adjust the pump system to maximize power
Pump: conveying liquid
Installation module: place and fix solar panel
Confluence box: integrates solar panel input and protects components
Outdoor installation box: IP54 class, convenient for outdoor installation
Solar photovoltaic water pump system advantages
- Fully automatic operation, no need for manual duty
- Suitable for a wide range of types of pumps, such as three-phase, single-phase, dc pumps
- Wide range of input voltage, suitable for a variety of photovoltaic modules
- Modular design, easy to maintain
- Using imported components, safe and reliable
- Solar hybrid input, all-weather operation
- Wireless remote control Personalized solutions
Application case of solar photovoltaic water pump system
- irrigation of orchards, gardens, and greenhouses in remote areas
- water for country parks and farms
- oxygenation equipment for fish ponds and other aquaculture farms
- swimming pool water circulation system
- livestock drinking water system
Solar photovoltaic water pump system selection
Step 1: Select the appropriate product series from the selection table according to the daily water demand
Step 2: Select the corresponding product model from the product series according to the actual head
Step 3: contact the sales team for a detailed system proposal and quotation that can be customized
There is a range of sizes and different specifications to choose from: