DC 80V submersible solar water pump outlet 1.25” 0.75kw 1hp
Solar pump description:
Ac Voltage: 110V-240V
DC Voltage: 80V-400V
Max. Flow: 5m³/h
Max. Head: 67m
Solar panel: open voltage: ＜420V Power: ≥1000W
Advantage solar water pump:
1. With high efficiency permanent magnetic motor, efficiency improved 15%-30%
2. Environmental protection, clean energy, can be powered by solar panel, battery as well as AC electric
3. Over-load protection, under-load protection, lock-rotor protection, thermal protection
4. With MPPT function
5. Much longer life than normal AC water pump
These water pumps are used in irrigation of agriculture, also widely used for drinking water and living water use
How to choose the pump with appropriate solar panels?
The power of the water pump is 1500W, and the power of the solar panel required is equal to the power of the water pump *1.5 times
How to estimate the lift?
Lift H(m): the lift of the centrifugal pump is also known as the pressure head of the pump, which refers to the energy obtained by the pump per unit weight of the fluid.
The lift estimation formula of the submersible pump is as follows:
- Maximumliftof the pump =H1+H2+H3+ h4/6
- Rated lift off water pump = maximum lift of water pump *0.6
DC solar water pump connection diagram：
Dc solar submersible pump is an environmentally-friendly water supply solution. dc solar submersible pump is fitted with a permanent magnet motor which enables the efficient use of energy from nature. The dc solar submersible pump offers the perfect water supply solution in remote areas where water is scarce and the power supply is non-existent or unreliable.
1. The photovoltaic power generation system is fully automatic and does not need to be on duty manually; the photovoltaic water lifting system is composed of solar cell array, MPPT controller and water pump, which can save energy storage devices such as batteries, replace power storage with water storage, and directly drive water pump to lift water, with high reliability, and greatly reduce the construction and maintenance cost of the system.
2. The solar cell array is composed of several solar cell modules in series and parallel, which absorbs the solar radiation energy and converts it into electrical energy, providing power for the whole system.
3. The DC MPPT controller has the function of power tracing, which is 5-10% higher than the ordinary tracking efficiency.
4. It can provide economic and effective solutions according to different needs of regions and customers.
The photovoltaic water pump system is a system that directly uses the photovoltaic effect of solar cells to generate electricity, and then through a series of power electronics, motors, water machines, and other control and implementation link to achieve water lifting in rivers, lakes or deep wells.
The photovoltaic water pump makes use of durable energy from the sun. It works at sunrise and stops at sunset. It does not need personnel to watch over it. It does not need diesel oil or a power grid. It can be used in combination with drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, infiltration irrigation, and other irrigation facilities. It can save water and energy, and greatly reduce the investment cost of using fossil energy power.
Seven advantages of solar submersible pump:
1. Reliable: the photovoltaic power supply seldom uses moving parts and works reliably.
2. Safety: do not produce any solid, liquid and gas harmful substances, environmental protection.
3. Green and pollution-free energy, solar energy is clean energy, which is extremely valuable.
4. Good compatibility, photovoltaic power generation can be used with other energy sources, convenient for capacity expansion.
5. The high degree of standardization, series and parallel connection of components meet the needs of different power consumption, with strong universality.
6. Simple installation and maintenance, low operation costs, especially its high reliability have attracted much attention.
7. There is no need for people to take care of the water pump. The water pump works at sunrise and stops at sunset, saving people’s costs.
Working diagram of solar panel